AI & Intelligent Automation Live APAC
Exploring how Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation can revolutionize your enterprise
Whether you’re like Elon Musk and think AI has the potential to destroy civilization, or Steve Wozniak and believe in its ability to improve humanity, there is no doubt that artificial intelligence is an exciting and disruptive force. AI, Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation are technologies which are sweeping the world transforming businesses as they go. Although investing in an IA solution doesn’t necessarily equate to exponential growth, those that invest in the right solutions and implement them correctly are securing a competitive edge. Consequently the gap between those who have and haven’t taken advantage of AI and Intelligent Automation is widening.
Whether you’re implementing your first Robot, or looking to embed artificial intelligence, the path to success is littered with false-starts, messy processes and unsatisfactory pilots. Having a blue-print to implementation, a plan to scale-up and the right talent in place is critical to ensure your project results in the promised ROI. AI & Intelligent Automation Live APAC can help with that. Free to attend, you can dial in from the comfort of your desk and listen to global AI and IA experts live or ondemand. Together we will tackle a range of topics including; shifting from RPA to intelligent automation, scaling-up, talent management, security and governance and customer experience. The event will help you create a road-map for your next IA project with lessons learnt from those who have gone before, and give you the chance to ask questions of our AI and AI experts.
- Exploring the reality of Artificial Intelligence in 2018: Where can it be applied to generate value in your business?
- Shifting from Robotics Process Automation to Intelligent Automation to gain the next level of value
- Scaling Up your Robots to amplify your ROI and productivity
- Governance, security, centre of excellence, IT support: Understanding the crucial factors for Intelligent Automation success
- Digital talent: Is your talent ready for Artificial Intelligence?